We’re looking for a Frontend Web Developer Apprentice to join our growing team
We are excited to announce that we are looking to grow our Nebula team with a Frontend Web Developer Apprentice. At Nebula, we believe in the power of education and providing opportunities for growth and development. That’s why we have decided to bring on an apprentice to join our team and learn the ropes of frontend web development.
We are committed to supporting and guiding this individual as they learn and grow in their career. If you, or someone you know, is interested in this opportunity, please read on for more information.
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Contributing to the web development team’s design of multiple websites, webpages and applications
- Supporting the team with maintaining, expanding, and scaling our sites
- Generating ideas for innovative tech uses
- Creating HTML/CSS landing pages (static and/or WordPress)
Once the candidate has gained experience there will be the opportunity to:
- Assist in the designing and development of WordPress websites
- Maintain existing websites and client day-to-day website requests
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Software Developer Level 4 Apprenticeship Standard
- You will receive full training and support from the Just IT apprenticeship team to increase your skills
- Your training will include gaining a Level 4 Software Development qualification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential for permanent employment.
- Working week: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
- Total hours per week: 37.5
- Expected duration: 18 Months
- Possible start date: 06 Feb 2023
- Apprenticeship level: Higher Level 4 (Higher national Certificate)